MNH provides consolidated, network-wide Headset Servicing Solutions
We operate where our clients do; providing a single-point service with total cost control, backed by a team of accountable specialists.
MNH provides Global Laundry and Headset Servicing Solutions for key airline clients including American Airlines, Emirates, Virgin Atlantic and Qantas.
We provide airlines with a single point of contact to manage the Headset from cradle to grave. We drive efficiencies through the supply chain using best practice. Operating as an extension to the inflight service team, MNH’s global network and specialist IT platform; ROTIX helps to standardise the supply chain whilst giving total cost visibility and control and network-wide service levels across all ports; backed by exceptional Service levels and CSR Management Systems.
As the authority on Headset Servicing and operational supply chain management, MNH has forged partnerships directly with leading Headset manufacturers. This creates a complete Headset Category Management Service from acquisition through to end of life.
Our clients benefit from:
- Industry-best service rates
- A consolidated, single-point service
- Full management reporting
- Compliance to all legislation
- Standardised cabin presentation
- An end to feast and famine stock
- Reduced resource costs
- Best practice from a Global Refurbishing Specialist
- Trusted supplier with a proven track record for delivering great service and CSR controls